Together we can make a difference.
Everyone in our school is valued.
Our vision is to inspire, challenge, support and empower our students to become lifelong learners, learning to love God, others and themselves.
Aims and Values
- To provide high quality teaching and learning to enable all students to achieve their potential.
- To promote the highest standards of spiritual, academic, moral, social and cultural education.
- To provide a caring and welcoming school based on Christian morals and values that safeguards and promotes the welfare of all.
- To foster a life-long love of learning by providing a stimulating, challenging, rich, exciting and engaging curriculum tailored to meet the needs of each individual
- To value, respect and support all members of the school and wider community and celebrate their efforts and achievements.
- To inspire all students to be the best they can be.
- To foster a successful partnership with parents, carers, the church and community.
- To develop enthusiastic and positive students who are prepared for their future.
- To provide a happy, secure, stimulating and purposeful environment.